Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) Internship Program Webinar

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) invites you to participate in the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) Internship Program Webinar from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern on September 7. 
This webinar will include an overview of the application process, a panel featuring former and current I&A interns, and a question and answer session for the 2018 I&A Internship Program. The internship program is a paid experience focused on developing talented students into skilled, well-rounded DHS intelligence professionals.
The event is free for participants. To register for the event, visit  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DHSInternshipWebinar09-07-17
More information regarding the I&A Internship Program Webinar will continue to be shared with stakeholders and potential participants. Email AcademicEngagement@hq.dhs.gov should you have any questions regarding participation in the I&A Internship Program Webinar.

For additional information about this event:
Contact Michael Maiden at mmaiden@umd.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment